Chinese Dialogue 1-6

Pataasin ang iyong marka sa homework at exams ngayon gamit ang Quizwiz!

明天四点以后才有空儿。

I won't be free until after four o'clock tomorrow

我在学校工作。你们想喝点儿什么?喝茶还是喝咖啡?

I work at a school. What would you like to drink? Would you like to drink tea or coffee?

我要一瓶可乐,可以吗?

I'd like to have a bottle of cola, is that OK?.

你喜欢吃中国菜还是美国菜?

Do you like Chinese food or American food?

你喜欢不喜欢看电影?

Do you like to watch movies?

你大哥有女儿吗?

Does your oldest brother have any daughters?

十八岁。

Eighteen.

四点半,没问题。我在办公室等你。

Four-thirty? No problem. I'll wait for you in my offi ce.

高文中,那是你的照片吗?

Gao Wenshong, is that picture yours?

他没有女儿。

He doesn't have any daughters.

喂,请问,常老师在吗?

Hello, is Teacher Chang there?

喂,请问,王朋在呢?

Hello, is Wang Peng there?

李友,有事儿吗?

Hi, Li You. What's going on?

明天我请你吃晚饭,怎么样?

I'd like to invite you to dinner tomorrow. How about it?

我喝茶吧。

I'll have tea.

我星期四请你吃饭,怎么样?

I'll treat you to a meal on Thursday. How's that?

我也是学生。你是中国人吗?

I'm a student, too. Are you Chinese?

还请我的同学李友。

I'm also inviting my classmate Li You.

我是英国人,可是我喜欢吃中国菜。

I'm an Englishman, but I like Chinese food.

我今天很忙,可是明天不忙。有事儿吗?

I'm busy today, but I won't be tomorrow. Why? (lit., What is it?)

王朋你下个是星期要考中文,你帮我准备一下,跟我练习说中文,好吗?

Hi, Wang Peng. Next week I have a Chinese exam. Could you help me prepare and practice speaking Chinese with me?

七点半怎么样?

How about seven-thirty?

小音,你好。认识你很高兴。

How do you do, Xiaoyin! Pleased to meet you.

你 好!

How do you do?

我也不错。还个周末你想做什么?想不想去打球?

I'm fine, too. What would you like to do this weekend? Would you like to play ball?

我很好。你怎么样?

I'm fine. How about yourself?

我不是老师,我是学生。李友,你呢?

I'm not a teacher, I'm a student. Li You, how about you?

对不起,今天下午我要开会。

I'm sorry. This afternoon I have to go to a meeting

对不起,我们家没有可乐。

I'm sorry. We don't have cola.

要是您方便,四点半我到您的办公室去,行吗?

If it's convenient for you, I'll go to your offi ce at four-thirty. Is that all right?

是吗?白英爱请你吃饭?

Is that so? Bai Ying'ai is taking you out to dinner?

是吗?请坐请坐。

Is that so? Have a seat, please.

这个男孩子是你弟弟吗?

Is this boy your younger brother?

是我,王朋,还有李友。

It's me, Wang Peng. Li You is here, too.

昨天晚上,王朋和李友去高文中家玩儿。

Last night Wang Peng and Li You went to Gao Wenzhong's house for a visit.

李友不喝茶,只喝了一杯水。他们一起聊天儿,看电视。

Li You doesn't drink tea. She only had a glass of water. They chatted and watched TV together.

小高,好久不见,你好吗?

Little Gao, long time no see. How are you?

王先生,你是老师吗?

Mr. Wang, are you a teacher?

我爸爸是律师,妈妈是英文老师,哥哥妹妹都是大学生。

My dad is a lawyer. My mom is an English teacher. My older brother and younger sisters are all college students.

我姓李。你呢?

My family name is Li. What's yours?

我姓王。李小姐,你叫什么名字?

My family name is Wang. Miss Li, what's your name?

我妈妈也是老师,我爸爸是医生。

My mom is also a teacher. My dad is a doctor.

我叫李友。王先生,你叫什么名字?

My name is Li You. Mr. Want, what's your name?

我叫王朋。

My name is Wang Peng.

算了,我去找别人。

Never mind. I'll ask somebody else.

不是,他是我大哥的儿子。

No, he is my oldest brother's son.

好,我等你的电话。

O.K. I'll wait for your call.

好,明天七点半见。

OK, I'll see you tomorrow at seven-thirty.

打球?我不喜欢打球。

Play ball? I don't like playing ball.

请进,请进,快进来! 来,我介绍一下,这是我姐姐,高小音。

Please come in. Please come in. Let me introduce you to one another. This is my sister, Gao Xiaoyin.

认识你们我也很高兴。

Pleased to meet you, too.

是吗?好。还请谁?

Really? Great. Who else are you inviting?

是吗?你今年多大?

Really? How old are you this year?

再见!

See you.

明天晚上七点半。

Seven-thirty tomorrow evening.

她是我姐姐。

She is my older sister.

在学校的图书馆工作。她请王朋喝茶,王朋喝了两杯。

She works at a school library. She offered tea to Wang Peng. Wang Peng had two cups.

我就是。您是哪位?

This is she. Who is this, please?

你今天很忙,明天忙不忙?

You are busy today. Are you busy tomorrow?

别客气。

You're welcome.

你们家很大,也很漂亮。

Your home is very big, and very beautiful, too.

白英爱,你家有几口人?

Bai Ying'ai, how many people are there in your family?

白英爱,九月十二号是星期几?

Bai Ying'ai, what day is September 12?

白英爱,你周末喜欢做什么?

Bai Ying'ai, what do you like to do on weekends?

白英爱,现在几点?

Bai Ying'ai, what time is it now?

因为明天是高文中的生日。

Because tomorrow is Gao Wenzhong's birthday.

因为昨天你请我吃饭,所以今天我请你看电影。

Because you treated me to dinner yesterday, today I'm treating you to a movie.

你为什么请我吃饭。

Why are you inviting me to dinner?

为什么你请客?

Why your treat?

小音,你在哪儿工作?

Xiaoyin, where do you work?

喜欢。我周末常常看电影。

Yes, I do. I often watch movies on weekends.

是,我是北京人。你是美国人吗?

Yes, I'm from Beijing. Are you American?

是,我是纽约人。

Yes, I'm from New York.

对,有的时候也喜欢看书。

Yes, sometimes I like to read as well.

是。这是我爸爸,这是我妈妈。

Yes. This is my dad. This is my mom.

五点三刻。

A quarter to six.

好,星期四晚上见。

All right. See you Thursday evening.

好,我们吃中国菜。

All right. We'll have Chinese food.

在高文中家,他们认识了高文中的姐姐。她叫高小音。

At Gao Wenzhong's house they met Gao Wenzhong's older sister. Her name is Gao Xiaoyin.

我六点一刻有事儿。

I have something to do at a quarter after six

我喜欢打球,看电视。你呢?

I like to play ball and watch TV. How about you?

我喜欢唱歌,跳舞,还喜欢听音乐。你也喜欢看书,对不对?

I like to sing, dance, and listen to music. You like to read, right?

我只想吃饭,睡觉。

I only want to eat and sleep.

好啊,但是你得请我喝咖啡。

Sure, but you must take me out for coffee.

喝咖啡,没问题。那我什么时候跟你见面?你今天晚上有空儿吗?

Take you out for coffee? No problem. So, when can I see you? Are you free this evening?

老师,今天下午您有时间吗?我想问您儿个问题。

Teacher, are you free this afternoon? I'd like to ask you a few questions.

老师,您好。我是李友。

Teacher, how are you? This is Li You.

谢谢您。

Thank you.

那天是我的生日

That (day) is my birthday.

太好了。谢谢,谢谢。

That would be great. Thank you very much!

那太好了,我认识李友,她是我的朋友。明天几点?

That's fantastic. I know Li You. She's also my friend. What time tomorrow?

对。我回来以后给你打电话。

That's right. I will call you when I get back.

那你也请王朋,李友,好吗?

Then invite Wang Peng and Li You as well, OK?

那我们今天晚上去看一个外国电影,怎么样?我请客。

Then let's go see a foreign movie this evening. OK? My treat

那我们去看球,怎么样?

Then let's watch a ball game. How's that?

那给我一杯水吧。

Then please give me a glass of water

那你还个周末想做什么?

Then what do you want to do this weekend?

我家有五口人。爸爸,妈妈,大姐,二姐和我。你爸爸妈妈做什么工作?

There are five people in my family: my dad, my mom, my oldest sister, my second oldest sister, and me. What do your dad and mom do?

我家有六口人。我爸爸,我妈妈,一个哥哥,两个妹妹和我。李友,你家有几口人?

There are six people in my family: my dad, my mom, an older brother, two younger sisters and me. Li You, how many people are there in your family?

今天晚上白英爱请我吃饭。

This evening Bai Ying'ai is taking me out to dinner.

我就是。你是李友 吧?

This is he. Is this Li You?

星期四几点?

Thursday at what time?

是星期四。

Thursday.

明天上午我有俩节课,下午三点要给二年级考试。

Tomorrow morning I have two classes. Tomorrow afternoon at three o'clock I have to give an exam to the second-year class.

王朋和李友晚上十二点才回家。

Wang Peng and Li You did not get home until twelve o'clock.

看球?我觉得看球也没有意思。

Watch a ball game? I don't think watching a ball game is much fun, either.

明天吗?

What about tomorrow?

请问,你贵姓?

What's your family name, please?

您什么时候有空儿?

When will you be free?

谁呀?

Who is it?

这个女孩子 是谁?

Who is this girl?


Kaugnay na mga set ng pag-aaral

Principles of Info Security (6th Ed.) - Chapter 7 Review Questions, Chapter 7 Review Questions

View Set

Exam 3: Chapter 22: Care of patients with cancer, 201-Chapter 22: Care of Patients with Cancer, Med Surg - Chapter 22 - Care of Patients with Cancer, Chapter 22: Care of Patients with Cancer

View Set

Chapter 3 Microscopy and Cell Structure

View Set

Supervisory Management OTC Study Guide

View Set

The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking - Week 3

View Set

Health Assessment-Chapter 25 + 27-Male + Female Genitourinary System

View Set